From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Liotta
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:54 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] So, ya'll wondered who'd be the first to comment

I always find it interesting that people like to spread FUD about taxes.
At this point, there is no new tax plan presented, so there is no way to
know what impact it will have. Further, from an economic standpoint, it
isn't clear that lower taxes are good for businesses. Regardless, this
list doesn't need a discussion about politics or taxes since neither are
on topic. Finally, if something like taxes is the one thing that is
going to make or break your business then your business likely has
bigger problems than who controls congress.

-Matt