From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bob Moldashel
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:40 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Anyone using Exalt radios????

A few things to consider....

The Exalt does the whole 5 Ghz. band, including 5.3 and 5.4

It also allows you to set the center channel on any 1 Mhz. division.

It has GPS syncing so you only need to use one channel for a handful of
radios at the same site.  (Try doing that with Orthogon)

It is capable of elctronically switching polarities like the Trango
radios do. (yeah,yeah...something like the Orthogon).

And finally.......they are not owned by MOTOROLA!  :-)

FYI...I have installed approx. 11 Orthogon Spectra links.  I have had
power supply failures 5 times.  I just waited 12 days for a replacement
power supply after ordering it from the distributor.  The last link we
ordered was missing part of the mounting bracket.  One of the mounting
brackets did not have one of the holes tapped.  Not fun when you are
onsite for an install.

I still like Orthogon.  I just like Exalt better.....

-B-

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.