How do they handle small packets? Can you still get full throughput? Would
be interesting to see a comparison between these and the Spectra's.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bob Moldashel
Sent: 14 November 2006 12:44
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Anyone using Exalt radios????

One of the things that is really unique is that they have a 2 year
warranty for a carrier class backhaul product. You don't have to buy the
second year, just fill out the registration card.  And there is also a
written "out-of-box failure" policy. None of this stuff about depending
who you know and how important you are.....  ;-)

We have installed a handful of the one piece outdoor 5Ghz  links and
they were a piece of cake.  Some real thought went into these. Really
nice stuff...

-B-

--
Bob Moldashel