Well, CTI has similar programs for Motorola product that they call ZERO financing, allowing lower volume pricing, by splitting ship dates for committed volume.

But the excitement of the Alvarion program, is not just the price, but that it includes ALVARION GEAR!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Langeler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion is Back!!!

Now we just need to get Moto to do that! Canopy Lite Advantage AP  :-)

Jon Langeler
Michwave Tech.

Brad Larson wrote:

I'm guessing Patrick went over the 25 user stand alone base station that
will retail for $2,595. This will be an upgradeable version that you can
start a POP with, recover some costs, then upgrade when the time comes
and you get close to the 25 subscriber attachments. Brad