From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 6:12 PM
To: Conversations over a new WISP Trade Organization
Subject: [WISPA] star os/sr2----mikrotik/cm9

I replaced a star os/sr2 with a mikrotik/cm9 setup on an omni.  I
thought it would help my noise issues to get rid of the amped up sr2.
It may have helped a little but now I have signal that I think it quite
a bit less at the clients.  What level of power is the cm9 at by default
in a mikrotik and if I switch it to manual what could I push it to?

Brian