Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 5:58 PM
Subject: [WISPA] illegal CPE installs

Hi,

Curious to everyone's thoughts about a regional WISP installing illegal CPE units? They are using Last Mile Gear 120degree Canopy 120 degree sectors (5.2GHz) and then putting the Canopy 5.2GHz SM in dishes at customer locations. I am talking about thousands of CPE installed this way and doing more every day. This company covers several western states (Idaho, Utah, Nevada, etc.) and also does Dish Network satellite TV installs.

Is this OK? What are everyone's thoughts?

Travis
Microserv