On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

HIPPA compliance should beUp to the network administrator. Not the carrier IMHO.

This is not a matter of opinion.  It is factual.

I never doubted this. I just need to find someway to make the corporate people believe they can use my wireless transport to deliver an end to end solution that will be HIPAA compliant with my service located in the center. Passing the buck is not the problem. The buck will never get in my pocket if I cannot sell my service as a way to connect without breaking HIPAA compliance perception issues. This is a perception problem that I do not have enough information or expertise to fix.
Scriv