Well I guess we all learned something different from Winstar.  I can think
of a bunch of other things, I surely have never thought that a 10 year ROI
was a valuable lesson to be learned from them when they clearly made more
grave mistakes.

As far as American Tower is concerned, Fantastic! To have a tower company in
your back pocket, we'd all kill for that one. Funny thing is I haven't seen
them on very many American sites, but I have seen them on everyone else's.

Doesn't matter where I am at, I'm always looking up and counting equipment
hanging in the air. I've seen a lot of good and a lot of bad.  I also make
it a point to speak with everyone going in and out of tower sites and the
local groups that support them.  Like I said, I run into these guys quite a
bit at a lot of different sites.

Time will tell how they monetize the network.

I'm just pointing out that a lot of folks in this industry have a very
different viewpoint on fibertower, and they can do a lot of good for
legitimizing the industry which I believe was the original intent.

Dustin