On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

customer's location via speakeasy! grin Maybe I'll see if Butch can come up with something that will choke people back after 10 minutes of anything over say, 2 megs, then slow them down down down till they stop using the net for an hour or two. Wonder how hard it would be to set up the MT boxes to do that?

Not too hard for TCP for sure...For other protocols, it can probably be accomplished, but I've never tried that.

--
Butch Evans
http://www.butchevans.com/