From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 4:13 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Email a Critical Service? was: A wisp who went a little too
far.......

If email becomes that important then your business becomes worth more money.
I welcome it personally. Obviously we will all need to investigate ways of
creating a more stable email environment than we have now. I think we will
need to consider developing a "pay per email" platform where messages are billable. This goes both ways. It fixes the spam
issue also. This is our chance to become as important to the American public
as the delivery of first class mail. This is important to discuss and
debate. What is better? Email is not important or is vitally important?
Scriv

fred wrote:

Why in the world, I want to know, are organ availability notifications going out via email???!!! Seriously. How fun will it be when they start serving subpeonas and such that way - What I never got that email??

~fred