I have used a tr5a against an MT AP and no problems. I also use Tranzeo 6000 for AP's and really don't see them slowing down. They also act as Backhaul AP's (at the same time) in PTMP mode for other microcell backhauls. Granted we don't have amount of clients that you have. We actually use the CPQ as a Backhaul CPE for some of our lighter microcells. My main Gateway is an MT, my Router board (with a valid License) is packed away waiting for me to decide something great to do with it. Come on Butch tell me something :-)

This why I like to follow a standard, Tranzeo knows (in no uncertain terms) that I will replace them, just like I did the Smartbridges, CB3's and Demarc's, but I still have Hawking HWBA11's out their (Damn customers can't see anything wring with them). This is my company and I run it my way not their way.

You have a good day now,en mag jou more's ook so wees.

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.jeptha.com
905-349-2027
skype cajeptha