This has been the case for me. Everyone wants a unique connection to
the net in case of an outage.

Not to beat a dead horse but back to the load-sharing question:
According to the responses I'm getting is that load sharing wont work.
So, why do I find so many article sayign it does such as
http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=13103 ?
-RickG