To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Form 445

Kris Twomey says he can handle our filing on behalf of all WISPA members and that he can do it with just a company name for now. He will file for all of WISPA operators who wish and include company names of those who want to be included. No names will be included who have already filed themselves or do not wish to file for whatever reason. Obviously a Canadian company would not need to file a US mandated issue like this. Are you wanting to be included?
Scriv

cw wrote:

This is wonderful but you would need our FRN. Are you saying we don't have to have this postmarked today?

John Scrivner wrote:

If you are a paid WISPA Principal Member then you do not have to worry about filing your CALEA Form 445. Kris Twomey is handling it for all paid WISPA Principal Members who want it done for them. They are allowing later filing now. Kris will be filing on behalf of all paid WISPA Principal Members. All you have to do is reply to the email and say, "Include me in WISPA 445 Filing" and include your official, legal company name. That's it. Your filing will be complete.This is being done as a benefit of WISPA membership at NO CHARGE TO YOU. To take advantage of this offer you MUST respond within 24 hours, by no later than 3 pm Central time on Tuesday, Feb 13th. If you are not already a paid WISPA member then this is not available to you unless you get us $250 before noon tomorrow Central time and fill out the form at http://signup.wispa.org.
John Scrivner
President
WISPA