From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:06 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] High Gain 8186HP CPE

Has anyone used this before?

I normally use MT units everywhere, but I figured that I could save my
customers money when they want to repeat to other buildings of theirs.

Instead of setting up a 5 GHz AP with N-Streme and 5 GHz N-Streme clients,
I'm looking at moving to 802.11g for everything.  Someone suggested to me
the High Gain 8186HP CPE and it looks like a good deal.

What sort of mounting options does it have (can't tell from the pictures)?
Normally I put up a UM and U-bolt it on, but my customer would like a
flat-mount solution.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions