From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 10:39 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] the big wild card statement from the 3650 order

Sounds like this would be an opportunity for me to offer my services as
a neutral and knowledgeable arbitrator. :)

My charge to keep companies out of trouble would be only a small
fraction of the legal fees that would result when people get themselves
into trouble.

As a retired firefighter, I believe it's better to spend a little bit of

money for fire prevention rather than spending a lot of money to rebuild

a building or a business.

jack

<http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls>.
> Licensees should examine this database before seeking station
> authorization, and make every effort to ensure that their fixed and
base
> stations operate at a location, and with technical parameters, that
will
> minimize the potential to cause and receive interference.  Licensees
of
> stations suffering or causing harmful interference are expected to
> cooperate and resolve this problem by mutually satisfactory
> arrangements."
>
> Words like "must," "shall," "expected," are loaded as they give
everyone
> legal cover to bring people to the table yet it does not specify what
> constitutes adequate effort or a resolution or a limit. MASSIVE
> Pandora's Box that will keep lawyers busy. Build legal expenses into
> your 3650 business models!
>

> Patrick Leary
> AVP WISP Markets
> Alvarion, Inc.
> o: 650.314.2628
> c: 760.580.0080
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

FCC License # PG-12-25133
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993
True Vendor-Neutral Wireless Consulting-Training-Troubleshooting
FCC Part 15 Certification for Manufacturers and Service Providers

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(43).

 This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).

viruses.