From: Travis Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 July 2007 17:48
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Google makes it official -- putting up $4.6 billion

Google is quietly and methodically taking control of the internet. They
already control what results we see on a search... and with the purchase of
Postini, they will be able to control what emails we actually receive. And
now they are bidding on wireless spectrum.

They are just slowly taking over little pieces of the net... bit by bit...
:(

Travis
Microserv

----
Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know
your feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The
current Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to
know your thoughts.

This email has been verified as Virus free Virus Protection and more
available at http://www.plus.net