To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] RJ-45 and crimpers

I know those EZ's are easy, but they are expensive.

Why don't you just learn to use the cheap ones and get it right. Why ay more if you don't have to?

George

Mike Hammett wrote:
The RJ-45 male connectors and crimpers I use are a PITA sometimes. What are some nice connectors and crimpers to use? The female ends I use are really easy to put in the right order (and stay there), they don't have to be the exact length, etc.

That said, I'm looking at possibly needing to install some shielded cable. I'd imagine they'd need a connector made for shielded cable. Suggestions on this route are appreciated as well.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com