-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:15 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] RJ-45 and crimpers

Time George, time.

I can do a connector, perfectly, every time, in 1/4th of the time that it
takes the old way.

And I NEVER have to redo them.

Yeah it sucks paying $.50 for a connector, but my time and my sanity are
worth it!

And ONE call back because of a flaky connector covers my connector costs for

years.

Marlon
(509) 982-2181
42846865 (icq)                                    WISP Operator since 1999!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam