From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick Leary
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 4:18 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Leasing 2.3 or 2.5 GHz Licensed Spectrum

That's a very simple process Scottie, which is achieved using the FCC Web
site. From the home page of www.fcc.gov, go to the Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau area (choice on the right, scrolled down a tad),
then go to License Search (also a choice on the right). Specifically, go
here: http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchLicense.jsp

On this page I prefer using the "Specialized" search category. Pick one and
fill in as few fields as you want. Enter more fields to narrow, etc. This
will pull up records and each of those records allows you to drill down
further to get maps, contact info, etc.

- Patrick
Alvarion