Mike,

  I have to admit that we are in a retarded State to start with - Louisiana.
We do compete with DSL in area's, but the majority (like 95%) of the area we
offer internet access there is no other alternative - - short of another
WISP. The towns that we do offer our service in and there is DSL - - we
carry the majority of the towns businesses because of services after the
sale. We carry all the Gov't agencies, Sheriffs Depts., local police
agencies...etc because they can get a real person with some knowledge on the
phone -vs- some DA (dumb a**) from AT&T that can't tell whether his shoes
are on the right feet or not much less trouble shoot connectivity issues.

  DSL does suck here and I am grateful for that. Comcast, Cox, Verizon and
the rest of the crew are nonexistent here due lack of population and I am
grateful for that too. Try to up sale your service and make a point to point
out that you give great service after the sale. Everyone is sick of the SOS
(same old stuff) from the Telco - - no service after the sale!

Mac

**