We have a connectorized tranzeo AP set up to feed a couple clients. We've gone through a couple AP radios that have exhibited the same symptoms- They power up fine, clients connect up fine, SNR looks good. After about 10 mins, the AP stops responding. It's still powered up, but you cant get into it on the ethernet side. Rebooting doesnt help. We've swapped everything out. The cable run tests good and is @ 250' long. We are using the 18v power supply that came with the unit. Could the brick not have enough juice to power the unit at that distance? Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks
Chris