----- Original Message ----- From: "Clint Ricker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] tranzeo challenges

If you haven't already, it would probably be worth:
1. Checking whether the port is showing up on a physical layer (do you have
link on the switch?)

When that happens I loose the link light on the switch.

It's fine after a power cycle or when plugged into the laptop directly.

Different ports on the switch don't help.

2. Check whether you are seeing mac addresses on the port (on Cisco
switches, show mac-address-table).  This does require a managed switch.

Just about to install a 2950. Port 1 will be open, all others will be protected. That should help with a lot of things network wise too.

marlon

-Clint Ricker
Kentnis Technologies