Mac,

I have to step in here and say that Frank was NOT so nice and kind when I first reported this issue LAST week. In fact, he basically said we didn't know what we were talking about and asked "how we tested them". Now that everyone else is seeing the problem, he has come forward and also sent me a return UPS label.

We are using SR5 cards for the AP's. They have been rock solid on many of our point to point links for several years, so we are going to use those on all of our AP's.

Travis
Microserv

Mac Dearman wrote:
I just finished testing these radios and 50% of them were bad. One was DOA
and the others were down anywhere from -10db rx to
 -20db on the Tx side. One was bad on both sides.

What are we going to turn to for replacement? I have 3 new towers dressed
out needing nothing but RADIOS!!!! I guess the old faithful CM9 will work
since it runs about half of my network now in 5.xGHz.

I must add that Frank Keeney (Pasadena Networks) has already sent me a
return shipping label for the bad radios!! www.wlanparts.com is on the ball
with GREAT customer service!!

THANKS FRANK! And thanks for the great pricing too!! You have earned a
regular customer here today!! (that's me)

Mac