That's a great question Rogelio.  Tough but very good.

I'd say that the best way to do it is to ask questions like you are.  Find
out who is happy with whoever they hired.

I still think that one of the best people to hire is another wisp.  One
that's been at this game for a while and has a company that's on the grow
and not loosing money hand over fist.

I'm sure there might be one out there but I've yet to hear good stories from
the professional consulting side of things.  If someone's been happy with
one please do tell.

I used to do a lot of consulting.  Nowadays I'm so busy building the company
that I haven't had time to drum up consulting work.  I'm happy to help
though.  And I've traveled as far as South Africa.  grin

As for RF and networking skills, I don't think that the networking part is
that big of a deal.  Anyone can handle that part of your network from
anywhere in the world.  You want a top notch guy that can help you decide
where best to put towers, what technologies to use and what YOUR customer
base is likely to actually pay for.

Ask more questions here and we can do a much better job of pointing you in
the right direction.

laters,
marlon