5 meter resolution and current. Typical local construction is also
accounted for. It has been very accurate (beyond our expectation).

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Liotta
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:12 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Future

We too rely heavily on software for determining the serviceability of
the customer. As part of this our software takes into account not only
antenna height and ground data, but also performs longley-rice loss
calculations that include fresnel clearance, EIRP, antenna patterns
and various atmospheric metrics. Even with this level of
sophistication the software gets it wrong some of the time. The data
is either out of date or simply not high enough resolution.
Regardless, the fact that Travis ordered the service and got something
that doesn't match what he ordered tells us one of two things. Either
they are not following your "bible" or your "bible" in this case is
wrong. Again, regardless the problem with self-installs stays the
same. How does one build a business model that allows for these
exceptions. Should the company terminate Travis's services or discount
them?

-Matt

************

************

--------

> dangerous content by One Ring Networks, and is
> believed to be clean.

--------

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(43).