* Harold Bledsoe wrote, On 7/2/2008 3:19 PM:
> I respectfully disagree.  In my opinion, any frequency that is tied to a
> particular standard by regulation will do nothing but stifle innovation
> in that band.

I agree with Hal. As an amateur radio operator as well as someone in
this and the broadcast business I have seen too many times where the FCC
tried to over-regulate and stifled innovation.

3650 is a real PITA because of the grandfathered FSSes.  I think,
though, we might want to think about moving the full 50 mHz to
restricted instead of unrestricted as I don't see unrestricted coming
anytime soon.

Leon