As a matter of fact, our Online MT training webinar for this week is on
traffic shaping, bandwidth control, and packet prioritizing. This would
be a great time to join. You can still get in on tomorrows 9:00am CDT
class.  We now have 2 classes/week.  One on Tuesday at 6:00pm and the
same class on Thursday at 9:00am.  So if a subscriber misses Tuesday
they can still catch it on Thursday morning.

WISPA members get a 10% discount off the standard $200/mth price.  If
you are a WISPA member just send me an email off-list and I will send
you a link to sign up with the discount.  If you are not a member you
can get $30 off your next purchase from us by signing up through
http://jeffcosoho.com.

Thanx
Jim