From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dennis Burgess
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 3:12 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Suggestions for Mikrotik Bandwidth Management

It is a great solution. Many ISPs use Mikrotik to do everything, and
bandwidth management is one of those!  Its a great Permanent solution!
If you don't like the 532 as a core router, check into a PowerRouter
732!

------------------------------
* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
314-735-0270
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*

Patrick Nix Jr. wrote:
> Right, but for now we don't have the imagestream all I have that will
> easily config is the MT I realize this probably isn't a good permanent
> solution, I just need something to get by for a month or two

> Patrick Nix, Jr.,
> csweb.net
> (918) 235-0414
> http://www.csweb.net
> E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> ATTENTION: This e-mail may contain information that is confidential in
> nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
e-mail
> and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

On

--------

--------