I too will have to give "props" to Deliberant's support.

  We recently came in to several areas where a company had folded up shop
after their USDA grant money ran out. They had 90% Deliberant gear and we
were trying to re-use the customers current radios so there wouldn't be such
an expense on these folks who were left "holding the bag" and no internet
service available to them. To make a long story short - - Sharon (our
Secretary, accountant, receptionist, install scheduler, tech support person,
payroll dept, accounts receivable dept and mother of all my children) called
Deliberant (specifically Caleb) who so graciously sent firmware and led het
through the process of being able to reuse their radios. It goes a long way
to these country folks who were already overcharged for these radios to NOT
have to buy a new CPE or pay a large install fee when they have already been
down that road. The former company had given "wireless" a black eye in these
towns and Deliberants support helped the recover the wireless name when we
were able to get them all back on line for a minimal $$ to the end user.

Thanks Caleb!!

Mac Dearman