Every customer can get the speed they are paying for ANY time they run a speed test. We offer packages from 512k to 2.5meg for residential customers and they always get what they pay for (download AND upload, which is the same for all of our packages).

Travis
Microserv

RickG wrote:
Travis,

If I understand this correctly, you have at least 1Mbps or higher of
bandwidth for every customer?

-RickG