Does anyone know of any good open source netflow tools / collectors geared more
for accounting than analyzing traffic? I would like to use netflow for our
usage base billing since all our routers are mikrotik it should be easy to do.
I looked at ntop and its flow capture system is more for seeing what is going
on than for overall accounting and usage (At least that's what I got from it.)

I see marlon is using one netflow collector that is subscription based so there
must be an open source equivalent that I can hack to work with our freeside
billing system for importing usage.

Thanks,
John Buwa
Michiana Wireless