From: John Valenti <vale...@lir.msu.edu>

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:18:43
To: WISPA General List<wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Grain leg safety cage (was Re:  Tower accident)

It hasn't happened yet, but I'm hoping I have the good sense to stick
out an arm or leg and jam myself into the cage. Probably very painful,
but no long lasting damage?

Usually I have a backpack on, and have to climb the ladder more
vertical than normal, just to avoid dragging on the cage. So I'm
thinking something will catch before falling too far.
-John