Channel size depends on the band... but you need whatever the largest
channel size is.

Then you need four licenses basically... V pol and H pol with two different
frequencies.

As I said Bridgewave is a much cheaper solution... but depending on what you
need the Dragonwave solution might be more attractive.

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com