If it matters any I know Exalt has played around with reusing 6GHz licenses
since I guess they cover a pretty wide area... the gear is now much better
than the rules are.  I don't recall all of the details except that if you
had once license you could be able to sneak another link in using the same
exact frequencies...

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com