From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Paolo Di Francesco
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 10:12 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] How many switches can do RSTP?

Hi Nathan,

it could be a solution, but:

1) the only product I found interesting it CISCO ME switch with MPLS.
Any other suggestion welcome.
2) cost per site goes really high for the backbone. If we would like to
implement MPLS in each site, it would cost us a fortune.
3) Still wondering about maturity or many MPLS implementations, not sure
the brands that really work and the ones which does not.

Suggestions welcome ;)

P.S. are you using MPLS?