From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 8:19 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] How many switches can do RSTP?

Mikrotik now supports MPLS. So any routerboard should work fine,
depending on how much traffic you need to move.

Travis
Microserv

Paolo Di Francesco wrote:

        Hi Nathan,

        it could be a solution, but:

        1) the only product I found interesting it CISCO ME switch with
MPLS.
        Any other suggestion welcome.
        2) cost per site goes really high for the backbone. If we would
like to
        implement MPLS in each site, it would cost us a fortune.
        3) Still wondering about maturity or many MPLS implementations,
not sure
        the brands that really work and the ones which does not.

        Suggestions welcome ;)

        P.S. are you using MPLS?

                Hello,

                        MPLS