Hello Dimitri

Congradts to you and your partners on developing a product that wisps
can use to their advantage.

I don't think we have seen an introduction of you and your compay on the
wispa lists.

Why don't you take this time to introduce yourself, and your company and
products to the list.

For those who don't know Dimitri, he is a long time wisp who used to be
very active on these various wisp lists.
I'm sure developing his product and company has minimized  his
socializing  on the various lists.

George