Winbox is okay, but it doesn't do much that the StarOS ssh interface
doesn't do, and that includes the Torch functionality.   The StarOS
"Beacon" functionality has the ability to track all TCP connections,
simliar to Torch, so that functionality is there as well.   I would
probably lean toward the "Association List" or what I fondly refer to
the "F1 key" functionality as the best feature of StarOS - much better
than the Winbox or commandline equivalent on Mikrotik.

Matt Larsen
vistabeam.com