>For one of our busy sites right now, we have two 5ghz links to it in
>order to have good speed, as one wasn't enough (and the redundancy was a
>good byproduct). I would love a few cost effective <2 mile links that
>don't need licensing, doesn't use 5ghz and can do 200mbps actual data or
>faster. If 24ghz can do that, we'd take it.

Define cost effective?

You can do 100 mb full duplex RIGHT NOW for under $10k -- includes radios,
antennas, licensing services

-Charles

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 630-344-1586.