I have been watching the vote on C-SPAN today and it is incredible.  Most of
the Senate are complaining that they were to receive 48 hours after the
revisions to vote.  My understanding is that the text of the revised bill,
that can be found here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/24/house-stimulus-bill-full_n_160569.htmlis
what they are currently voting on.  There are lots that are complaining that
they have not had time to review, the now, 1000+ page document.

Victoria