Personally, I wouldn't go with TW Telecom for bandwidth. They tend to
be overly pricy and their peering is too selective. In a case where
the city you are located in doesn't have good peering such as Orlando
you need to carefully select your upstream. In the case of TW Telecom,
they have hardly any peers in Atlanta, which is the closest major
peering point to you. This causes most of your US based traffic to
flow through Ashburn or Dallas.

-Matt