With all the hype being generated by the stimulus bill, we have been approached
by a multitude of third party financial organizations that have a renewed
interest in potentially financing rural broadband...now, specifically, for
WISPs, in the past, equipment leasing has been a very popular option for
financing, but in looking at our numbers over the past year, I've noticed a
marked decline in the amount of leasing that we do - that said, I have the
following questions for the listserv about financing

Assuming that WISPs are still need to buy equipment...

1.      Are you able to just purchase equipment out of cash-flow organically
generated from operations
2.      Have you gone to more traditional forms of money (e.g., bank / SBA /
RUS loans)?
3.      Are you doing more vendor leasing programs (e.g., Motorola 3% financing
deal)
4.      Have you not been able to borrow money due to the credit crunch (e.g.,
not deploying as aggressively)
5.      Are you holding off on deployments because of the economy
6.      Have you gone to Agility...<cough> Louie the loanshark =)

Or any other thoughts / comments on this topic?

-Charles