Hello Mike,

Still doesn't mean the property owner can't keep you out.

Again, bottom line after all is said and done the property owner WILL
prevail one way or another.  Again, it is his private property and should be
this way.

If the property "A" doesn't have covered parking, but property "B" does and
covered parking is important to you then lease from property "B".  This is
no different than if a property has Mike's Internet or not.  If you desire
Mike's Internet then find a property that has Mike's Internet or a property
that will allow Mike's Internet to be installed.  Otherwise lease elsewhere.
If this happens often enough than I guarantee the property owner will find a
way to get Mike's Internet, so that they can close on more leasing
opportunities.

This isn't rocket science.  The market always works these issues out in the
end.

There is no law stating the property owner has to lease to you or renew a
tenant lease.  So, they may get to hang that DSS dish eye sore off the front
of the building on their balcony for a while, but when their lease comes up
they'll be gone and so will that dish.

In the end the property owner will prevail as they should.  You will always
attract more bees with honey vs. vinegar.  Trying to force yourself into a
property citing FCC rules etc, etc will be your first and last mistake with
a landlord.  Word spreads quickly of such tactics around town and within
BOMA.

Best,

Brad