Nothing that I have seen.  Sure they were not repackaged by your vendor?
And/or like I suggested overclocked.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Forbes Mercy
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 6:53 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Defective Microtik

Is anybody having problems with R433AH's Microtik cards out of the box
lately?  We purchased four this year so far and one beeped once only on
18v not higher or loser voltages but it never beeped twice or got to an
interface we could use.

We just installed another one and it now is giving kernel errors and
unless authenticate all is on everyone loses registration every few
hours.  We updated the firmware but with no positive result.

My costs for tower climbers and anger from the 150 customers on the
radio that went bad the day after we installed it is getting costly and
wearing on my staff.  We're going back right now to reinstall the old
133 board.  Any others having these problems?

Forbes Mercy
President - Washington Broadband, Inc.

--------