sa...@michianawireless.com wrote:
> Really did not work as planned. Occasionally I would get the page at the
> 1.2.3.4 server but most of the time I would get broken links and partially
> displayed pages?

Well, I can tell you why this is happening. Remember that each image,
each CSS/Javascript include, etc, are all seperate HTTP requests, so if
you are interrupting every fifth request, you are also going to end up
blocking every fifth include (for reference, my twitter page has 54 src
attributes in it, so your rule would break a random 20% of twitter for me).

So far as how you would accomplish that, perhaps 1.2.3.4 needs to
respond with some javascript to pop up a new window, or force
redirection of the existing window. There is no simple way that I can
see to be able to do what you are trying to do with just Mikrotik rules.

--
Josh Cheney
josh.che...@gmail.com