Do the math on the worst case scenario.

What kind of values do you need for the bad days - assuming you get a
minimal charge during cloudy days, how long does the few hours of that
charge last?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle