Yeah, I saw that. I do have to ask "why?" though. I hope we don't
start having separate groups for 900, for 2.4, for the 5 ghz region,
etc. I understand a BTOP/BIP group and a fiber group because clearly a
lot of people aren't going to be interested in those topics. But
dividing groups up by wireless technology type or wireless frequency
range seems cumbersome and rather unproductive. I personally would
rather this kind of discussion stay where the other wireless
discussions are. But maybe there's been a great outpouring of
dissatisfaction with the 3.65 discussion I wasn't aware of?

Chuck

--------------
Chuck Bartosch
Clarity Connect, Inc.
200 Pleasant Grove Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 257-8268

"When the stars threw down their spears,
and water'd heaven with their tears,
Did He smile, His work to see?
Did He who made the Lamb make thee?"

 From William Blake's Tiger!, Tiger!