From: Mike [mailto:m...@aweiowa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:29 AM
To: li...@stlbroadband.com; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] OT - Text Messages

!) an anomaly of some sort
2) the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
3) she FOUND boys in a big way
4) all of the above

I pick 4) all of the above.  If you read Verizon's TOS, text messages
are not guaranteed to be delivered, take the least cost path, and
might arrive well after they are sent.

My experience is they handle messaging from their network quite well,
from other networks less well, and from the Internet not well at all.

I have certain equipment sending me email (text) messages through an
SMTP relay server.  Sometimes the messages arrive right away, some
times in a few minutes, and sometimes hours later!

30 thousand!  Maybe there is an option 5) she is engaging in some
sort of e-enterprise and is blazing some trails, but, that would fall
under 2) the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

:-)