When I have parents that are concerned about their kids "getting on
that facebooky thing" I tell them to have their kids put their
username/password in a sealed envelope and put that in a visible place
in the house (the fridge or something) then if there is an issue with
the kid running off with their 25 year old boy/girlfriend the parents
at least have SOMETHING to go on!

I also tell the teenage kids when their parents walk off to get their
CCard to pay me that they really should just let their parents see
what they are up to... because most of it is so boring they will
eventually lose interest, then you can have some real fun!

:)

ryan