The cable I linked to is outdoor rated/UV rated... not gel filled... I
always thought that was a little extreme for non-burial applications.

We had a lot of luck with that almond/beige color of that cable.  Blends
with most of the paint and roofs around here really well.  We used to use
white cable... man does that stick out on a roof!

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com